Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween


Brooke's view of her "red sparkly slippers".



Brooke as Dorothy. Notice Toto has turned white.



This is the school Halloween parade. Ridge is the one with all the hair. Later he pulled the wig off and said, "I'm not being this for Halloween." The next night he went trunk-or-treating as a skateboarder.




This is me with my lovely sister-in-law, Carol. She forces me to dress up every year. She always manages to look better than me.





Here's my cute little "Twister girl" and her daddy, Zoro.


We interrupt everything in life to bring you Halloween. We enjoy dressing up. All these pictures were taken on Friday. On Saturday Hunter was "scream" with his friend. Koty was a rock star. I failed to get pictures of them. At the last minute Tim decided we were going furniture shopping on Saturday. We missed the rest of Halloween. The kids were on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment